WHY Mikko@MyDiet?

How do I start with MyDiet blog?

It's an accidental event when I started blogging Mikko@Craftmaniac and I got an Red eye infection, stood on my weighing scale and realised how much weight I've gain in 2 years.

Sometimes, we just need something to triggers us to make a MOVE.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm the kinda of person who does not care about what others think of me. Live in Happiness and Ignorance applies.

It was because of my eye infection and causes me to have HARD Breathing on 13.05.2013 and I stood on my weighing scale (which I have put it aside for MONTHS)... and i FOUND OUT i was 90kg++.. it's terrible. Make me feel terrible. No wonder I can't fit in my OLD skirt.

But I still don't care. Fat - Let it be!

So, since I have red eye infection and the hard breathing makes me feel tired. I fall a sleep early! Probably 10 - 11pm, I was sound a sleep. Which i did not keep track of it.

The next thing I realised, I've lost 3kg, 87kg on 23.05.2013.

AHAK! It caught my attention! Now, as of today 28.05.2013, I decided to share MyDiet with you peeps.

You have to know the HISTORY of you being FAT.

ME - ABSOLUTELY LACK OF SLEEP AND WATER.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The 53th day

WEDNESDAY

Wake up time : I did not sleep

BREAKFAST :  Nescafe
LUNCH : Soup and white rice +coke+ pineapple
DINNER : 2 slices of bread

Body Condition : Tired
Sleeping time : 12.00am

I did an hour brisk walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment